Monday, April 20, 2009

No Credit

So yesterday, Larry Summers let the cat out of the bag and told everyone about Big Guy's next war ... on credit cards.

This is kind of ironic, since our presidential campaign was based largely on people using their credit cards to fund our campaign. We sold a lot of shirts, hats, bumper stickers, halter tops, thongs, purses, jackets, hats and condoms to people using credit cards, then targeted them again for donations.  Now we're going to make sure they can't use those credit cards and get into deep financial debt ... until about 2011.

All I can say, is that it's a good thing our federal budget isn't paid for on credit cards Otherwise, we'd all be real trouble. 

8 comments:

  1. Very wise, credit cards don't vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dang. And i so wanted to buy another President Obama thong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Mr. Boo Boo Ghost esq. I was one of the many contributers to Obama 08 on his blog using "my" credit card. Transparency baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veterans not going to take janet napolitano lame excuse.

    http://citytavern.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/a-veterans-perspective-on-the-dhs-drivel/

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOTUS,
    Talk about killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Jeez

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid I've got some bad news Totus. You've been cheated on. Well, maybe not. I prompted two poli ads and the speech at the constitution center in philly during the election. Maybe you guys weren't an "item" yet. I swear it was just a fling.

    although my glass reflects a little stronger now and my shuttle-express scrolls a little smoother during typical day to day jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bail Everyone Out? - "Shovel Ready" shirts, Mugs, Buttons, Magnets, Bumper Stickers!

    Tabloidtshirts.com

    ReplyDelete